Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible is the inspired and only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
(2 Tim. 3:16-17)
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
(1 John 5:6-8)
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
(1 Cor. 15:3-4, 1 Peter 2:18-24, John 3:16)
- We believe that for salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
(Romans 3:21-30, Gal. 4:4-7)
- We believe in the operation of the gifts of the Spirit for today.
(1 Corinthians 12)
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost: that they are saved unto the resurrection of life; and that they are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
(John 5:24, 28 & 29)
- We believe that deliverance from sickness is provided for in the atonement, and is the privilege of all believers.
(Isa. 53:4, Matt. 8:16-17, Mark 16:18, John 5:6-14, 1 Peter 2:24)
- We believe in the imminent return of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
(1 Thess. 4:13-18, Rev. 22:20, John 14:3)